Cat® RP Series Generators
Caterpillar RP Series Portable Generators are designed to work and built to last, providing you with maximum value over the lifetime of your machine. Designed and backed by over 85 years of industry experience, Cat® power products are built to professional standards and designed with usability in mind. Simply put: if you need quality power equipment, we’ve got you covered.
Premium features that set the Cat RP Series Portable Generators apart from other generators include:
- Steel frame with low vibration engine mounts to minimize movement and noise
- Class-leading number of power outlets for maximum usability
- Premium Class-H insulation for better performance in tough conditions
- Durable, anticorrosion-treated steel fuel tank with fuel gauge for 11 to 15 hours of run time, depending on model
- Fuel-efficient overhead valve (OHV) engine engineered with heavy-duty liners for reliable power when you need it
- Custom muffler heat shielding for safety
- All operation controls are conveniently located in one place for easy access
- Manual fuel shutoff prevents leaks and keeps fuel from getting trapped and spoiling in the generator
- Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) controls voltage output to protect your valuable tools and appliances
RP 3600 Specs:
Running Power: 3600 Watts
Starting Power: 4500 Watts
Weight: 123.22 lbs
RP 7500 Specs:
Running Power: 7500 Watts
Starting Power: 9375 Watts
Weight: 205.73 lbs
Click on the link to view the full line of Cat® Portable Generators.
TO RECEIVE A PRICE QUOTE, CALL 888-682-7439.